2 ways to reset garmin gps
How to reset Garmin GPS?
At times Garmin does not work or freezes then a person is can easily perform a hard reset or even soft reset. But it important to first try a soft reset and then try to do a hard reset. Hard reset will end up deleting all the memory. Follow the below steps in order to reset Garmin GPS easily without hassle.
Try out these 2 ways to reset Garmin GPS
Follow the below steps in order to get it done in a very simple and hassle freeway.
- The first step is to locate the Reset button. It will be located either the back side or the top
- Now the user will have to push the reset button for at least for 10 sec prior to slide back to the On position
- Now check if it has reset or not.
- Put the hand on the power switch to off.
- Now the user needs to place the finger on the upper-right corner then put the finger on the switch it on.
- Once this is done, the user needs to put the finger on the display screen at the time when the reset pop-up window will display. Press on the "Yes" button to in order to confirm if the user wants to reset all settings and then restore the unit to the factory default settings.
These were the following steps through which user can easily reset their GPS, if any other information or details are needed on how to reset garmin GPS, then contact customer acre number to speak to the representative or drop a mail regarding the same.