Fix Google Drive not working in Chrome
How do I Fix Google Drive not working in Google Chrome?
There are times when you may see some error while using Google Drive. It generally happens when your device is not getting proper internet access. Due to weak signals, you may face Google Drive issues, if you are seeing any problem with your account and looking for some information to fix the issues. You can go through this post as here you will find all the required details to get rid of Google Drive not working in chrome. So, follow the mentioned steps and fix the issues.
Follow the Steps to Fix When Google Drive Doesn't Work
- First and foremost, you need to check your internet connection through which your device is connected. Check if the wifi network is providing optimum internet speed so that you can open files on Google Drive.
- You can try to connect with another wifi network to be sure that there is some problem due to a weak internet signal.
- Moreover, you should clear the cache, cookies, junk files, from the browser if you are using Chrome to open Google Drive. Do the same when you use a mobile application.
- Also, if you have installed browser extensions or plugins, this could be a reason to see Google Drive not working in Chrome. Third-party extensions may cause issues while open the drive. And you need to try to disable all of the faulty ones and check if it starts working.
- Additionally, you can run a full scan on your device because malicious or third-party apps may be the reason for seeing the Google Drive issue.
Once you perform the above steps, you will no longer see any kind of problem with your Drive. On the off chance, things don't turn out as they are expected, you can contact customer service. The support team is there to help you and provide you instant assistance through technical experts to fix Google Drive not working in Chrome. All you need is to dial the support team phone number and assistance will be provided to you anytime from anywhere.