How do I change the language back to English on Google Chrome
Change the language back to English on Google Chrome
Google chrome is quite a popular web browser used by millions of people across the world. People in different countries use Google chrome browser. So they use Google chrome in their preferred language. When you first set up your device you can choose your Chrome language. But in future if you want to change the language back to English on Google chrome then you can do it.
Steps to change the language back to English on Google Chrome
You can follow below steps to change the language back to English on Google chrome:
- Once you are logged in click your account photo.
- Then click Settings >Advanced.
- After that in the "Languages and input" section, click Language.
- Now here you can find the language you want to use which would be English in this case.
- In case you don't see the language (English) you want, then you can click Add languages. Click the English language, then click Add.
- Now next to the English language, click More .
- Now you can choose how you want to use English language:
- Show menus in this language: You can click Display Google Chrome OS in English, and then you can click Restart. The next time when you sign in, you will see menus in the English language.
- Show webpages in this language: You can click Move up until the English language is at the top of the list. If you want Google Chrome to automatically translate webpages, click Offer to translate pages in English language.
This is how you can change the language back to English on Google Chrome.
Google chrome customer care number
Google chrome is a popular web browser. People using Google chrome find it quite easy to use and it offers so many features to users that sometime they become overwhelmed. If you are one using great browser like Google chrome and you need help for a feature or part of Google Chrome then you can get Google chrome customer care. For this you can dial Google chrome customer care number.
Google chrome technical support number
There are several technical problems you can encounter when you use Google chrome. Issues can be like Google chrome is not responding, how to set up Google chrome on several device, how to make Google chrome your default browser and so on. For all such technical problems you can get Google chrome technical support by contacting Google chrome technical support number.