How to add youtube downloader in google chrome
Steps to add youtube downloader in google chrome
The google chrome browser is available for the users to work on content surfing work from a very long time and it is equipped with multiple services which makes it very helpful for the users to manage their work.
The google chrome browser is available to access different websites and webpages and make their work go smoothly. Users can also add youtube downloader on google chrome which makes it possible for the users to download the videos from youtube and make it possible for them to watch the videos offline.
The process to add youtube downloader is very easy as the users need to simply follow some of the steps to add youtube downloader in google chrome and get the videos in the youtube easily
- Go to http://addoncrop.com/youtube_video_downloader
- Click on the download for chrome option
- Select the save option
- Click on the three dots option on the right top side of chrome
- Select the more tools and then extensions
- Locate the youtube video downloader folder
- Double click on the compressed file to extract
- Click on and drag youtube video downloader folder on the extension window in chrome
- Find the video you want to download
- Click on a video to select it
- Click on the drop-down menu to select the video quality
- Select the download location and select save option
These steps will make it possible for the users to get the youtube downloader on google chrome and makes it easy for them to work on the browser to get the video. Users can also call on the google chrome customer service number and interact with the experts to find the solution for their issues and get the proper solution. There the experts will provide them the best solution for their issues and make it easy for them to work on their account to get going.
Users can also go to the support page and find the solution or they can also call on the google chrome technical support number to interact with the technical experts and find the solution.