How to fix blue screen windows 10
Fix blue screen windows 10
Windows 10 is one of the new versions of OS by Microsoft. It has come up with many new feaures in comparison with older versions. You will love to use windows 10 which is generally installed on latest laptops. But even if you don’t have already installed it then you can install it on your device and then enjoy using some cool features with it. You do face some issues also with windows 10. One of them is blue screen. You will not see this issue of blue screen error on windows 10 often, but sometimes you may see this problem when something goes wrong and your PC will display a blue screen on windows 10. It may happen before during an upgrade to windows 10, after an update was installed and when you are using your PC. You can fix this issue for each situation separately.
Steps to fix blue screen windows 10
You may see a stop error which is also called a "blue screen" error occurring if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. When you face this type of problem, then you will not be able to see things like the Start menu or the taskbar on the screen of the desktop when your PC is turned on. But you may see a blue screen with a message reading that your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.
If blue screen appears when you are upgrading to windows 10 then you can follow below tips to fix blue screen windows 10 problem:
If you see a stop error when you are upgrading to Windows 10, setup will automatically go back to your previous version of Windows.
If you still see the error, you can try the following steps:
- You can update your drivers.
- You can scan your device performance and health.
- You can run windows defender offline.
- You can remove some software which causes issues during upgrade.
- You can remove external hardware. You can unplug unnecessary external hardware like printers, webcams, additional monitors, etc. before you upgrade.
- You can start in safe mode.
- Sometimes you can toggle the fast startup setting which can help resolve stop errors. For this you can type Control Panel on the search bar and select it. After that select Hardware and Sound > Power Options > System Settings. You can find Turn on fast startup under Shutdown settings. If this setting is turned off then select the check box. If it is turned on, then clear the check box.
Windows 10 technical support number
Windows 10 is Microsoft OS and you may find it installed on your computer. You may also install it you want to. It offers latest features and you will find it quite easy to use. When you face any technical problem with windows 10 then you can dial windows 10 technical support number for solution.