how to fix yahoo mail not receiving emails
A quick solution to fix yahoo mail not receiving email
Yahoo is efficient in sending, receiving, and storing the emails information of multiple numbers of users across the world. But that does not mean that it won’t face any glitches. However, most of us encounter the problem of not receiving mails due to several reasons like you have blocked the sender by mistake or either your reply-to address is not blank. So Here you will see some of the basic steps to fix the issue of Yahoo mail not receiving email.
Follow the simple steps to fix Yahoo mail not receiving email.
- In the initial stage of the process, first, sign in into the yahoo mail account and check by sending an email to yourself.
- If the user found some error, report it to examine and fix it.
- If the user didn’t find any error, which clearly states that the account is working properly and you have fixed the issue.
Get into the account settings of yahoo mail account
- First and foremost, the user should check the spam folder that emails are not mismarked.
- Check whether you have not blocked the sender mistakenly.
- Users should make sure that the reply to the address is blank.
- Thoroughly check the filters of the account to verify that the emails are transferred to some other folder.
Make use of the Yahoo mail app.
- First users are required to launch the yahoo mail app.
- Next, move to my applications and choose the yahoo app.
- Following above, now click on the update tab to bring new features and increase speed.
- But if the user didn’t find any update button, that means the app is up-to-date.
Besides, contact yahoo representative or authorized partner to discuss all the issues to protect your yahoo mail or to fix the Yahoo mail not receiving emails. It is recommended to active over the phone call ask a person to activate the security features of your account to prevent the malware attack.