how to reactivate facebook account
How do I reactivate my Facebook Account?
Facebook is a big platform that gives people the privilege of communicating with their friends or family all over the world. Also apart from communication, people can also upload pictures or videos with countless people at one point in time. However, sometimes people stop using Face book and then they deactivate it. And if you feel like activating your shut account, Facebook allows that too. All you have to do is follow some steps and then your account will be re-activated again.
Ways of re-activating the Face book account
To make sure that you re-activate your Facebook account, there are three major methods that you can take the help of. To find more, follow the below-given ways.
Reactivating the mobile
- To re-activate Facebook on the mobile app, make sure you deactivated your account a maximum of 24 hours before.
- Hence to activate the Facebook account back, you can simply go to the Facebook app and then tap on the sign-in box.
- Enter your username or phone number with which you log in to your account. After this, enter the password and tap on the login option and you would be done.
Reactivating Face book on the Desktop
- If you use your computer or laptop to access Face book then you can use Desktop as well to reactivate the Facebook account.
- For re-activating the Facebook account on the desktop, all you have to do is go to the Facebook sign-in page and then enter the credentials of username and password.
- Now tap on log-in link to check if you are able to reactivate the account manually or not. If the account was deactivated 24 hours before then you can log in back easily.
Submitting an appeal
- If you are unable to reactivate Facebook account that has been disabled then you might have to submit an appeal to Facebook.
- A lot of people are unable to reactivate their Facebook account by logging in manually. In that case, you can submit an appeal.
- Go to the Facebook home page and then open the link ‘my personal account has been disabled’.
- Now enter the username and email password of the account. Enter the full name associated with your account and then finally submit your request.
- Depending upon the reason behind your account getting suspended or how Facebook reacts to it, your account will be restored accordingly.
And hence with the help of the following ways, users of Facebook can easily restore their deactivated accounts. While deactivating your account, make sure to save all your information as it might get lost with your account. And if in case you face any doubt or issues related to your Facebook, you can contact the customer service team of Facebook. The support team works 24x7.