How to Retrieve Google Gmail Account
Google is an American multinational company that is known for offering its customers with internet-related services and products. Further, the developers have introduced multiple features within the Google applications which has made it easier for the users to perform their routine online activities.
However, there are times when users might face some issues with Google applications. Fortunately, one can easily fix Google-related issues in time by contacting customer service. So, for the users who have no clue on how to contact customer service, here they will be provided with the complete contact details.
Steps to Recover Gmail Account
Users often face various Google account issues. This blog will provide steps to fix them.
1. If you forgot your password then you can retrieve your Gmail account by these steps:
- Open sign-in page.
- Enter id.
- Click Next.
- Select ‘Forgot password’
- Enter any last password of your Gmail account.
- Three recovery options will be given. Recovery through phone number, email address and security question.
- If you select mobile number or email then you will get a verification code to verify your identity.
- Enter that code in provided space.
- If you select security question then you have to answer the questions asked.
- After this reset page will open and new password can be set.
2. If you forgot your email then you can recover Gmail account by these steps:
- Open account recovery page.
- Select ‘Forget email’.
- Enter your phone number or email linked with account.
- Then enter your first and last name.
- A code will be sent to the email or phone.
- Enter the code in space given.
- List of usernames will appear. Select yours and login.
3. If you think someone else is using your account or your account is hacked and you cannot sign-in then you can Recover your Google Account or Gmail by using forgot password account recovery process given above.
4. To recover deleted Gmail account:
- Go to sign-in page.
- Enter your email address and tap ‘Next’.
- A pop up informing account has been deleted will show.
- ‘Attempt to restore this account’ option will be given there. Click it.
- Then enter a last password you remember.
- Your account will be undeleted.
5. If you want to avoid password recovery process then you should set a strong password. You can also save the password so you don’t forget it. Also never share your password or details with anyone to prevent the risk of getting hacked.
Resolve Google-Related Issues by Contacting Google Customer Service
Well, resolving Google issues is not a tough task. However, there are times when users might require assistance to resolve a few Google issues. So, to help out the users in such situations, Google includes customer service where the users can easily seek assistance for resolving various Google related issues which include:
Google outage issue
Google application settings and more
Further, for contacting the customer service, the user can either dial the Google Gmail Account Customer Service Phone Number or drop an email to get instant solutions for their issues.
Moreover, the users can even visit the support page and look for the solutions provided on the particular page.