how to set up rogers email on iphone
What is the process for setting up the Rogers email on iPhone?
Do you want to access your Rogers email on iPhone? If so, then you have to set up the Roger email on your device correctly for this purpose. After successfully adding the Roger account on the iPhone, you can access your emails on it anytime you want. If you are going to add the Roger email on iPhone for the very first time, then you have to ensure that you do it properly. Moreover, those who want to learn the right procedure for the Roger email set up on the iPhone can follow the steps below.
Rogers email pop3 server & IMAP Settings:
- Unlock your iPhone and open the settings tab
- From the settings navigate to the Mail, Contacts and calendars section
- Further select add account tab and then choose other option from there
- Then tap on add mail account and enter a user name
- After that, type your Rogers email ID and password in the assigned boxes
- Tap next and go to the incoming mail server section
- Next, type imap.mail.yahoo.com in hostname box, then enter your Rogers email ID and password again
- After that, move to the outgoing mail server section
- Then type smtp.mail.yahoo.com in hostname field and enter your Rogers ID as well as password
- Next press save button, then go to your Rogers account and open advanced settings
- Then navigate to incoming settings to select YES for SSL and type 993 in server port box
- Next, select YES for SSL on outgoing settings and type 465 in server port field
- Henceforth, the set up for Rogers email is successfully done on iPhone
Now you know the right process on how to set up Rogers email on iPhone so you can proceed towards adding it on your device and then get full access to all its services. Besides, if you are unable to add the Rogers email on your device somehow then you can get further support from a live agent by contacting their customer service center.