How to Set up Sbcglobal Net Email
Set up SBCGlobal Net Email
If you want to set up SBCGlobal Net Email then you need to follow below steps:
- First you need to open email account like Outlook if you are using it, select the "File" tab, and then click the "Add Account" button to run Add Account Setup.
- Next step is to select "Manual Setup or Additional Server Types," and then click "Next." Select "POP or IMAP" on the Choose Service page, and then click "Next."
- After that you need to enter your name and email address into the given appropriate fields, and then you need to choose "POP3" from the "Account Type" drop-down menu.
- Here you can enter "inbound.att.net" into the Incoming Mail Server field and "outbound.att.net" into the Outgoing Mail Server field.
- Now you re-enter your email address into the User Name field, and then type your sign-in password into the Password field.
- Next click the "More Settings" button and select the "Outgoing Server" field, and then check "My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication."
- After that you select the "Advanced" tab, then check "This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection (SSL)," and then you need to enter "995" into the "Incoming Server (POP3)" field.
- Into the "Outgoing Server (SMTP)" field you need to enter "465", and then select "SSL" from the "Use the Following Type of Encrypted Connection" drop-down menu.
- After that click "OK," and then click "Next" to configure the mailbox. Now click "Finish," and then "Close" to exit the wizard.
Sbcglobal Customer Service Phone Number
SBCGlobal customer service team is well equipped and is happy to help you. It’s all representative are always ready to handle the technical issues which you are facing any time. SBCGlobal users can dial SBCGlobal Customer Service Phone Number any time and get the solution. For this you can dial SBCGlobal Customer Service Number.
Sbcglobal Technical Support Number
You can get experts support on all technical support if you are facing issues with SBCGlobal account. You can get help 24/7 by representatives of SBCGlobal on all technical issues. For this you can dial SBCGlobal technical support number.