How to Update Edge Browser
Update Edge Browser
Edge is one of the top-notch and fastest browsers used by the billions of users across the world. It is highly known for it's secured and fastest browsing features that make it more preferable to use. Users can access Edge browser on various devices and OS. It’s very important to keep update Edge browser because every update comes with lots of features and bug fixes. The process of updating is quite very simple and one can follow it.
Users can follow below steps to update Edge browser in a very simple way:
- First of all, click on Start icon on your computer.
- Click on the Settings icon and then choose Update & Security.
- Now click on Windows Update.
- Now click on the Check for updates tab.
- After that, it will check for available updates and if you found anyone, then click on it.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update procedure.
How to contact Edge browser customer service?
If you are not capable of updating your Edge browser through above-mentioned methods, then you need an effective technical assistance which can be obtained after dialing Edge browser technical support number, and you will get reliable solutions to update your browser from the certified technicians. They update your browser at a very lesser time. All kinds of Edge browser related problems can be fixed after dialing this number. You contact on this number across the world and they are always available at 24/7 hours to resolve your problems.