Recover Facebook disabled account
How Do I Reactivate My Facebook disabled Account?
Do you feel like getting back on Facebook after disabling the account? If yes then you can reactivate the account that has been disabled. But, if you do not know how to proceed in getting back the Facebook account access then you shall not panic. You can refer to the steps mentioned further in this article.
Before proceeding, keep in mind that if 30 or more days have been passed for your deactivated account then you will not be able to get back the account. And, if 30 days have not yet completed then you can follow the steps to know how to recover Facebook disabled accounts in simple ways.
Steps to Get Back Disabled Facebook Account!
- First, you need to land on any preferred web browser and head over to Facebook.com from its search bar at the top.
- When the sign-in page gets displayed in front of you then enter the username that you want to get back and tap “Next”.
- As soon as you see “Your Account has been deactivated. Want to Get BACK?” link you can tap on it.
- Doing so, you will be landing on the Facebook recovery page where you need to choose any one recovery option. If you choose recovery with the help of text then you will be receiving a verification code as SMS.
- Check the SMS and enter the same on the recovery page and tap “Next”.
- Facebook will be checking the code and then allowing you to create a new password. Make sure that you create a strong password. Tap “OK” once you are done.
In case, you need any further help then you are free to contact Facebook customer service.