recover Microsoft password
How do I recover/reset my Microsoft password?
Forgetting Microsoft account passwords has become a very common event. So, if you have lost the access because of the forgotten password then you shall not panic. In this article, you can easily get back your password with the help of the recovery steps. So, you can follow the steps below.
Convenient Steps to Get Back Microsoft Account Password!
- From your web browser head over to the Microsoft account dashboard in the search bar.
- Enter the username that you want to get back and tap “Enter”.
- You will be required to tap on the “Forgot Password?” option such that you are directed to the Microsoft recovery page.
- Here you will be asked to select any one recovery option and you can choose recovery with the help of the email.
- Check the email that is linked to the account and tap the “Send Email” option.
- Log into the alternate email to check the reset password link and enter the verification code received to you on the recovery page.
- For further verification, you will be required to enter the captcha code in the blank space and tap “Next”.
- Then you will be asked to create a new password and make sure that you create an easy password this time.
In case, you get any issue related to Microsoft password reset then you can contact its customer service.