Firefox Master Password Recovery
How you can reset your Firefox master password?
If you forgot your Firefox password for any reason then you can recover it. You can use Master Password feature and you can protect all of your locally stored Username and Password with a master password. So you can follow below steps to reset your Firefox master password:
- In the Firefox location bar, enter the following location:
- Press Enter.
- The "Reset Master Password" page will appear. Click the Reset button, to reset your master password.
This is how you can reset your Firefox master password.
Forgotten master password in Firefox
If you forgot your Firefox master password for some reason then you can reset your forgotten password but you should remember that when you reset your Firefox master password then you will lose all your saved passwords unfortunately. So even after this you decide to reset forgotten master password in Firefox then you can follow below steps:
- Go to chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xul via Firefox address bar.
- Click ENTER then click RESET.
How to recover your Firefox master password?
Mozilla Firefox is used by millions across the world. In case you forgot your Firefox master password you should not bother too much as you can reset it. Firefox Master Password recovery is an easy-to-use tool designed for resetting the Firefox master password and getting back your lost signon information. It uses various methods such as dictionary and brute force techniques to recover the master password from the Firefox key database file.
- Recover lost User Master Password.
- Multilingual passwords supported.
- Friendly wizard interface.
This is how you can recover your Firefox master password.
Firefox master password recovery number
You can follow below steps:
- Download FireMaster and extract it to a folder on your desktop.
- Open a command prompt.
- At the command prompt, change the FireMaster folder to your active directory. The quickest way to do this is to type cd , then drag and drop the FireMaster folder from your Desktop onto the command prompt—which will automatically fill in the path to that folder. Then just hit Enter.
- Construct your FireMaster crack command.
- After you've constructed your command, just hit Enter to get cracking. Using the command constructed above, FireMaster took roughly 23 minutes to crack my Firefox password. If I didn't know how long the password was, it would take significantly longer (you can offer a minimum and maximum password size to help narrow things down a little further).