iPhone Password Recovery
iPhone password recovery support
You should set a password on your iphone as this is a smart thing to do. By setting a password you protect your phone from intruders or misuse if it is stolen or lost. But the possibility of you forgetting or losing your iPhone password is also there and it can be a stressful experience. Though you have your phone in your hand, still you can’t access it or use it at all. So, if you forget your password, you must reset your iPhone so that you can use it again. But if you do the resetting incorrectly, you can also lose all of your data which includes all your messages, contacts, photos and videos. Luckily there are some solutions to recover your iPhone password.
iPhone technical support to recover iPhone password
You may be frustrated big times if you forgot your iPhone password and now you don’t know how to recover it. But don’t worry as you have the option to get iPhone technical support from us to recover iPhone password. You will be guided steps by step about the process. You can ask for iPhone technical expert services from us in different ways. You can get in touch with us online, via live chat or through phone. You can also ask for remote assistance if required. So, whenever you face the issue of you forgetting your iPhone password and you are not able to recover it on your own then you can get in touch with us and get iPhone technical support to recover iPhone password.
How to fix it when you forget your iPhone passcode
If you forgot your iPhone passcode, or if you see a message on your phone screen that says that your device is disabled, then you can follow these steps to remove your passcode.
First thing is to choose a method to erase your device. If you did not make a backup before you forgot your iPhone passcode, there is no way you can save your iPhone data. You need to erase your device. This will delete all of your data and settings on iPhone. Then you can choose a method to remove your passcode.
You can use iTunes if you have synced with iTunes and you can use recovery mode if you can’t sync or connect with iTunes.
So, below are the steps to erase your device with recovery mode to remove your passcode:
- First connect your iphone to your computer and then open iTunes.
- After that While your iPhone is connected, you should force restart it: · If you have an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus then you need to press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Then press and quickly release the Volume Down button. After that press and hold the Side button till the time you see the recovery-mode screen.
. For those who have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus they need to press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Then keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
· Now for those having an iPhone 6s and earlier they need to press and hold both the Home and the Top or Side buttons at the same time. You need to keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- Now when you see the option to Restore or Update, you need to choose Restore.
- Now iTunes will download software for your iPhone. If you see that it takes more than 15 minutes, then your iPhone device will exit recovery mode and in that case you will need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
After that, wait for the process to finish. Now you are ready to set up and use your iPhone.
How do you unblock a disabled iPhone?
You can follow below steps to unblock a disabled iPhone:
- You need to download and Run iPhone Recovery software on the computer.
- After that plug your locked iPhone into the PC.
- Then you need to scan and recover data from locked iPhone, that is, backup data from locked device to computer in case that 4.data gets lost when restoring your device.
- Next step is to open iTunes. If you are asked to enter your passcode or trust this computer, then you can go to Find My 6.iPhone in iCloud or use Recovery Mode.
- After that locate your iPhone device in summary. Sync with iTunes and make a backup.
- Click on Restore iPhone after sync and backup finished.
- Then choose “Restore from iTunes Backup” when you are asked to set up your device.
- Now, select your iPhone device in iTunes and choose recent backup to restore.
How can i recover deleted data from my iPhone?
You can follow below steps to recover deleted data from your iPhone:
- First connect your iphone device to the computer.
- After that enter DFU mode to scan your device.
- Next step is to preview and selectively recover files.
- Recover lost Contacts from iPhone.
- Recover SMS from iPhone.
- If you want to recover all your date, then you can choose them all then click "Recover" button to save them on your computer with one click.
- If you want to restore only your deleted data, then you can refine the scan result by sliding the button in the red area on the interface above, only displaying the deleted items. Mark them and press "Recover" button to recover them.
iPhone password recovery number
If you cannot recover your iPhone password on your own they you can get help for this by dialing iPhone password recovery number.
iPhone customer service number
For other issues with iPhone or any information required you can dial iPhone customer service number.select * from services where category_Id='7'