Norton Antivirus Technical Support
Get trustworthy solutions to fix your Antivirus Software via Norton customer support
Threats from viruses or malwares are something every user wants to insulate its computer from. The Norton Antivirus is the first name that comes to mind when it comes to protecting the computer from all kinds of viruses or infected files. The Antivirus software ought to work efficiently all the times. In case it doesn’t then the Norton technical support must be contacted. Professionals from Norton Support technical Support Number ensure guaranteed and affordable support, and their team believes in providing proper and convenient assistance to fix the technical bugs hampering the performance of the software.
Talking about the advantages of Norton online support
following are some of the common technical issues with Norton antivirus software which can be resolved via their online support
- The automatic scanning feature of the Antivirus software not working.
- The automated tasks are getting disabled by themselves.
- A blank screen is being displayed when the software is launched.
- The software is hanging up the computer while performing a system scan.
- Automatic updates regarding the software are not getting installed.
- The Virus detection pop ups are appearing frequently, thus hampering the work on computer.
Following are some of the solutions for the above mentioned issues with the Norton Antivirus
1. A Blank/Black Screen is being displayed when the software is launched.
- First of all, press the CTLR, ALT, and Delete keys together for launching the task manger.
- Go to the more details option and then click on Norton Antivirus
- Click on the Open File location and search for the Security option on the Norton user interface, and then click on Behavior Shield window.
- Click to unmark the Monitor the system fro unauthorized modifications option.
2. The automatic scanning feature not working
This issue can be fixed by turning on the automated tasks. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the main widow of Norton Antivirus and click on Settings.
- Click on the tasks scheduling option. It can be found under detailed settings.
- In the Task Scheduling Window click on Automatic tasks, and perform the following:
- Look and select the features that you want to get automatically triggered.
- Unmark the features that you don’t want to run automatically.
- If you want to unmark all the features together all features then simply unmark the tasks check box.
- Once this is done, click on Apply, and then click Close.
The technical issues with Norton requires the best possible solutions and users can get them by taking assistance from Norton customer support and services. You can easily contact via our Norton support number. We offer spellbinding remote technical assistance and that too at cost effective prices. Our diligent technicians provide brilliant support to fix every type of technical bug which might be hampering the performance of the software. In case you don’t love to don a technical hat, then there is no need to worry as their solutions are given in lucid language and even a five year old kid can comprehend them easily. Besides giving us a call, users can discuss their queries via the online chat, or can send their queries through an email.