Windows Live Mail Technical Support
Easy way to get assistance for Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mail is a free program that lets you send and receive emails. It works with most email addresses including those from Hotmail, Google Mail, Yahoo Mail any many other popular email services. Windows Live Mail is a great email client that allows you to view your messages offline. It is included with Windows Live Essentials Pack. You can download WLM for free. Dial the given Windows Live Mail technical support number to know how to download and install WLM for free.
Special things about Windows Live Mail:
- Check messages: Click on Send / Receive icon or press F5 on the keyboard.
- Search mail: You can search through all your mails very easily.
- Calendar on the right hand side helps you keep organized.
- WLM allows you to take all of your online messages and bring those messages offline so if you want to read info later, archive them or save them for any reason.
- You can add various accounts to WLM. Also when writing an email you can decide which email address you like to send email from.
- Another nice thing about WLM is that you can add a photo album to your mail very easily.
Dial the given Windows Live Mail customer service number to know and understand the features and functions of WLM. Dial the number to get online guidance, instructions and solutions on how to use the features and functions of WLM.
How to change email password in Windows Live Mail
- First you need to change your email account password in your hosting account. Launch a web browser. Sign in to your webmail account and change the password.
- You’ll also have to change the password in Windows Live Mail so that you continue to be able to send and receive email messages.
- Launch Windows Live Mail app.
- To change your email password in WLM, first right-click on your account name.
- Select Properties from the menu.
- Go to Servers tab.
- Delete the old password and enter the new password.
- Click on OK button.
You now know how to change your email password in WLM. Call the experienced technical experts to get online assistance for Windows Live Mail Password Recovery, reset and change.
How to add email account to WLM?
- Launch the WLM application.
- Go to Accounts and click Email icon.
- A box will open. It will ask for your email address. Enter your email address and password.
- Make sure Remember this password is ticked.
- Enter your display name. Click on Manually configure server settings. Click on Next button.
- On the next screen select your server type. Enter incoming and outgoing server addresses and port numbers. For logon username enter your full email address. Click on Next button. It will say your account has been added.
- Click on Finish button.
Dial the given Windows Live Mail Helpline Number to get online guidance on how to add email account to the Windows email client. Dial the helpline number to know the steps of adding Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, AT&T, Sudden link and other email accounts to Windows email client. Dial the number to get online assistance on how to download WLM, how to configure email account in WLM, how to sync contacts with WLM, how to recover password, etc. Contact the certified tech experts now on the helpline number.