Windows Password Recovery
Know how to recover Windows password with some easy steps!
Windows is an operating system of computer which is developed by the Microsoft. Sometimes users face many problems, when they forgot their Administrator account password in windows. If you forgot your admin or computer password, then don’t worry about that and reset it by applying the following steps.
Forgotten Windows Admin Password Recovery!
- First of all, restarts your Windows computer.
- Now press F8 for a few seconds until the Windows Advanced Options menu will appears.
- Now choose Safe Mode from the upcoming windows and press Enter
- Now login to Windows as Administrator account when the welcome page will open
- After that, go to the Start icon and click on the Control Panel
- Now click on the Users Accounts option
- Now choose locked administrator account, whose password you want to change
- After that, enter a new password into the box and re-enter the same into the next option
- Now click on the Change password option to complete the process
How do I change the password on my computer?
- First of all, open your computer and go to the Start menu icon
- Now click on the Control Panel
- Now click on the User Accounts and Family Safety option
- After that, click on the Change your Windows password under the User Accounts option
- Now click on the Change your password option
- Now enter your current password under the Current password box
- Now enter new password into the next option and then re-enter the same password into the Confirm new password option
- After that, click on the Change password option to complete the process
Sometimes if you are unable to recover or change your Windows password by the following steps, then don’t wait and dial Windows password recovery helpline number to get the effective solutions on your problems from the well qualified experts. These numbers are available at 24/7 hours.